LLORET, A GOOD BUSINESS DESTINATION
Teambuilding activities are becoming more common among small and medium-sized workers. It is considered that activities together outside of work pressure strengthen the links of the work group and serves to get to know each other better.
Lloret de Mar and teambuilding activities
In a city with excellent communications and that receives visitors from all over the world, it makes Lloret in surroundings unbeatable to receive business groups and to carry out all type of activities of ‘teambuilding’ and visits prepared for the trips of incentives.
There is a great offer of diverse original activities that are structured around the work in equipment.
– GINCANA URBANA. A game that allows you to discover the historical center in a different way. It was carried out through a thematic itinerary centered on the era of the Indians of the nineteenth century in which a whole team of actors and inhabitants builds a stage with clues and riddles that participants must solve.
The activity consists of an itinerary on the foot of six control points that also allow you to know the cultural offer of Lloret.
– TEAM RALLY. A team competition onboard 4×4 to know the natural environment of Lloret de Mar. It is a skillful activity, full of evidence and discover places like the beach of Canyelles or Castillo de San Juan. It completes a race with different control points where a pass card is sealed to pass tests. Participants are provided with a vehicle, a map of the area, regulations and a camera.
– KAYAK PIRATES ADVENTURE. From a piece of map, the teams live a pirate adventure in which they will have to recover a treasure hidden in the coast of Lloret de Mar. You can only have a kayak, a shovel and the help of your teammates. From basics of the operation of the boat to fights with swords and boats on the seabed.
– NORDIC WALKING RAID. It is a hybridization of the Nordic Walking technique with the sporting programs of orientation in an incomparable environment such as the forests and hiking trails of Lloret de Mar. The length of the route is chosen to be suitable for all publics and beginnings The activity with brief instructions of Nordic Walking technique and mountain orientation techniques.
– KITCHEN OF ART. The art print is one of the most traditional activities of Lloret de Mar. It consists of a fishing system with which the popular food was cooked. With this tradition, the participants have the opportunity to know the recipes of Lloret as they will have to cook their dishes with the advice of the local chefs.